Are you looking for a career with a company you can grow with? Come join us at Quality Pest Control, Inc.
QPC is a local, family-owned business and is one of the area's most highly regarded pest control firms. We are a growing business looking for rockstars to help expand our amazing team!
We're searching for self-motivated individuals who have a strong desire to succeed in a competitive field. We are looking for someone with integrity, strong communication and customer service skills, and are creative problem-solvers capable of thinking and working independently.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be enthusiastic, friendly, courteous, pleasant, outgoing, and respectful
- Have a positive and professional image
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Be comfortable with Microsoft Office
- Perform effectively without direct supervision
- Demonstrate clear, concise and personable communication skills in both verbal & written formats
- Be familiar with our service area (the greater Omaha area)
- Prior experience working in a service industry is a plus, but not required
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone calls & collect information
- Schedule jobs
- Manage multiple technicians' schedules
- Communicate with clients & other team members via telephone, text message, email, etc.
- Respond in a timely manner to client's requests
- Compose short business documents
- Complete required paperwork daily
- Assist with sales
- Manage accounts receivable
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Other administrative duties that may be assigned
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and advancement
- Health Insurance
- Employer-sponsored retirement plan for qualified employees
- Outstanding opportunities for professional development
- Career Path
Quality Pest Control, Inc.
We are committed to protecting health, property, and the environment.
By combining cutting-edge technologies with good science, and applying the principles of Integrated Pest Management, we are striving to be the premier provider for pest control services in the Omaha area
The primary key to our success is that we care. We care about things that matter: training, safety, and well-being of our teammates; providing the highest quality and best value in pest control services; protecting the health of our clients, their property, the environment; and the relationships we build with our teammates and clients.
At Quality Pest Control, everyone is part of the team. Working together to create a positive and engaging environment, we are striving to be the premier provider for pest control services in the Omaha area, and are always looking for great talent! Are you looking for a career and not just a job?
We offer training, competitive compensation, and benefits.
Are YOU up to the challenge?
Company Website: qpcomaha.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)